Request a Background Check
Use this form to initiate a background check per the Policy on Background Checks.
When your entered information is submitted correctly, you will see a green confirmation box below the Submit button. You will receive a confirmation email from a member of the diocesan staff after they receive and begin to process your request. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please call the diocesan office at 817-534-1900.
Request to put something on the Diocesan Calendar
If your event could appeal to people in other dioceses as well, you can also post a listing on the Episcopal Digital Network’s Event Board.
Post Job Openings
View the diocesan job board
Post a job or volunteer opportunity on the job board
Tips for posting a job:
- In the “Location” field, put a street address, so the person viewing the job can click on it and see a map.
- If you are having trouble attaching an image, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, and Tracie will add the image. That seems to be a glitch in the program for now.
- Once you submit, it will first go to the web admin for approval, so you won’t see it immediately.
You can also post a job in the classified section of the Episcopal Digital Network site:
Info for when the Bishop comes
- Official Acts Form to record the names of those to be baptized, confirmed, received. Download as a Word doc or as a PDF.
- Bishop Supply or Visitation Form – Download as a Word doc or as a PDF.
- Bishop Visitation Customary – Download as PDF
Annual Meeting Resources
Congregational Leadership List – Send list to Michele King at diocesan office immediately after annual parish meeting.
Certificate of Convention Delegates – send certified list to Michele King at diocesan office immediately after annual parish meeting.
Sample Annual Meeting Agenda
All things related to Diocesan Convention.
2018 Convention: November 9-10 at the Decatur Civic Center, hosted by the Northern Deanery.
TENS – Stewardship resources. The Diocese of Fort Worth is a member for 2018.
Click for resource page. 2018 login credentials:
More Resource Pages on this website
(No password needed for these pages):
- Education – lots of links (organized by age or season of the church year) for curricula, lesson plans, video series studies, resources to check out from the diocesan library, and more.
- Business and Finance – where to find things like the current diocesan budget, table of assessments, and various financial-related tasks and deadlines, such as when and how to complete a parish audit.
- Safe Church – Information about Safeguarding courses and access to the Safeguarding Online platform
- Vestry Resources
- Racial Justice & Reconciliation – training dates, additional reading, links and video resources
- Election Engagement
- Disaster resources
- (Under Construction): Communications, Worship planning
Insurance, Pension, Other Info from CPG
CPG forms, publications and popular downloads.
Click the image below to watch informational webinars about Open Enrollment for health insurance and other topics.